Thursday, June 5, 2008

New items

Well, as you can see by the photos below, I've added five new pinafores to my Etsy shop. I think these are my favorites. I love the little felt flower embellishments. And I think the polka dot/gingham combinations are so cute.

I've also decided to clear out some books that I've collected over the years. Specifically my Stephen King and John Grishom collections. I'm pretty sure I had the entire collection of both authors. I thought I'd sell them on Amazon and hope for the best. Surprisingly I sold four books within the first three days of listing them. Not bad considering I listed over 50 books.

Now my next thing is to photograph and list some of the baskets that I've made. Basket making is another favorite hobby of mine but I think the baskets are starting to take over the house! So watch my Etsy shop for those to appear.

No comments: